BC&S can help schools and building contractors with their plan to improve their HVAC indoor air quality and efficiency so students can return to school in a safe and healthy environment. Let us help simplify the process and explain the funds involved and
products, partners, and plans
needed to make a positive difference in the air quality & school building control systems.
The CARES Act
The CRRSA Act
American Rescue Plan Act (ESSER III)
(ESSER I, ESSER II)
Don't Miss out on
Billions in Federal Relief Funds
Air Quality and Maintenance
Contact Us Today for Help with your Product and Planning Needs
What You Need to Know
Funds are dispersed through each state. State agencies then award grants to Local Education (LEA) Agencies which includes K–12 public school districts as well as charter schools that qualify as LEAs.
1. States must award grants within one year or return funds for reallocation.
2. Local Education Authorities should apply now via their state’s Department of Education website.
3. Grants are then obligated through contracts for qualifying projects.
Some Helpful Links Explaining the Funding
1. American Rescue Plan and/or Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief
2. ESSERII Fact sheet
3. NCSL Covid-19 Economic Relief Bill Overview
BC&S can help you quickly improve your facility Indoor Air Quality
Improve Air Filtration
Find out how our electronic air cleaners help.
Humidity sensors can help to manage and maintain
optimal humidity levels
Find out how our actuators and economizers help
Control & Change Room Pressurization
Learn how our Venturi valves provide proper pressurization
in critical spaces
Find out how our wall modules & commercial thermostats help
Help Clean with UV Light Treatment
Ultraviolet (UVC) energy inactivates many viral, bacterial, & fungal organisms