EasyIO certification (St George, Utah, Relevant)
Time & Location
About the Event
The CCI EasyIO Certification Training will be conducted using the free EasyIO CPT Configuration and Programming Tool. Subjects Covered:
· EasyIO FG, FS and FW controllers IP settings and setup
· Sedona Kit management
· Basic graphic function block application programming
· Control logic time scheduling
· Application backup and restore
· HTML5 graphic development
· Typical IP networking design, both Ethernet and Wi-Fi
· EasyIO class certification lab Class Requirements:Students must bring a working Windows 7, 8 or 10 laptop with a mouse, and mouse pad and IP Cross over Cable to the training.
Materials: As part of the class fee, a special reduced cost training FG32+ controller and an FW14 controller with a plug-in power supply will be provided.
Students will keep these and can use them on their first job after the training. Note: To be eligible for a refund, your cancellation must be received one week (seven days) or more from the first day of the training.